Our Mission is to build a relationship between the shepherds of God's church and the shepherds of God's government as portrayed in the Bible.
The Florida Capitol Project is the avenue in which we are working with pastors across the state of Florida to develop a ministering relationship with our elected officials.
Statement of Faith
1. We believe the Bible to be the inspired, the only infallible, authoritative Word of God.
2. We believe that there is one God, eternally existent in three persons: Father, Son and Holy Spirit.
3. We believe in the deity of our Lord Jesus Christ, in His virgin birth, in His sinless life, in His miracles, in His vicarious and atoning death through His shed blood, in His bodily resurrection, in His ascension to the right hand of the Father, and in His personal return in power and glory.
4. We believe that for the salvation of lost and sinful people, regeneration by the Holy Spirit is absolutely essential.
5. We believe in the present ministry of the Holy Spirit by whose indwelling the Christian is enabled to live a godly life.
6. We believe in the resurrection of both the saved and the lost; they that are saved unto the resurrection of life and they that are lost unto the resurrection of damnation.
7. We believe in the spiritual unity of believers in our Lord Jesus Christ.
8. We believe God’s design for sexual intimacy is to be expressed only within the context of marriage. God instituted marriage between one man and one woman as the foundation of the family. For this reason, we believe that marriage is exclusively the union of one man and one woman.
9. We believe that God created all humans in His image. Therefore, we believe that human life is sacred, that we must honor the physical and spiritual needs of all people, and that following Jesus' example, every person should be treated with love, dignity and respect.